Hill Country Counseling Associates, PLLC
   Professional and discreet counseling for individuals, couples and families

    Home About Us Getting Started Services Therapists Resources For Counselors Contact Us  
  Getting Started  
  Prior to your first counseling session, we recommend that you contact your insurance company (at the number on the back of your ID card) in case you require preauthorization for counseling services.  If you require preauthorization and do not call, they won't cover any of the counseling fees.  In addition, they can inform you what your cost would be for counseling, such as a co-pay and/or deductible. This information is required on your Intake form. We prefer that our clients contact their own insurance company to avoid any potential for miscommunication.  
  Accepted insurance companies include:  Aetna, Aetna EAP, Blue Cross Blue Shield, First Health, GEHA, Humana, Humana EAP, Lifesynch, Multiplan, PHCS, Tricare and UT EAP.  
  *Counselors are not all contracted with the same insurance companies.  Please contact our office at (210) 838-5514 to confirm that your preferred therapist is contracted with your insurance.  
  Adult (If couples/marital, each adult must complete their own set of forms.)  
  Child/Adolescent (If the child's parents are divorced, we will require a copy of the divorce decree and, if necessary, a signed-consent form by the non-custodial parent.)  
  All forms are required to be completed and submitted to your counselor prior to treatment.  If you forget your forms the day of your appointment, a new set must be completed in-session (which will waste part of your allotted time).  If you would prefer to fill them out in the office, please let us know in advance, and plan to arrive about 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment time.  

  verified by Psychology Today

2015 Hill Country Counseling Associates, PLLC